Monday, April 20, 2009

Life, Gettin' in the Way

I pay $13 for an 18 week training plan and life just skates on by, no worries. I commit to $165 a month and now life is starting to really piss me off. I took a day off yesterday instead of today because I wanted to spend some time working on the lawn and hanging with Jim, had the run all planned for today. Then Dutch goes and gets limpy on me. This morning his limp was so much worse than the two days prior and I'll feel like a bad dog owner if I let him continue on it. So I call and make the vet appointment for 5 today, clear out in Beaverton area, so my afternoon plans of running after work are shot. I have to leave here, go home, get Dutch, drive in what I'll assume will be traffic to Beaverton and make the 5 p.m. appointment. Maybe I'll have Jim take him home and I'll run after that, making for a late evening for me.

I don't want to slack, more specifically I don't want to appear to be slacker to my coach, but this last week has not proven to help out the Heather isn't a slacker club. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment