Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Je suis fatigué

I am tired. Really tired. Maybe tired isn't the right word, although I could have crawled under my desk and slept for hours this afternoon. Maybe listlessness. Maybe lethargy. Maybe swine flu. Okay, probably not swine flu, but definitely exhausted. I'm trying to decide whether or not it's over training (I can cross that out without much deliberation), sickness coming on, lack of sleep (8 hours isn't enough?), or some kind of energy tape worm. Usually I'm able to jump out of bed at 5 a.m., now I begrudgingly roll out at 5:45 if I'm lucky. By the end of the day I question whether or not I should even drive home due to my semi-drunken state, in feeling only not actually drunk at work. Jim says it may be because I'm not eating enough. If I could actually imagine eating more food I might explode, the mind is willing but the body is another story.

Stats for today:
500 w/u
4x25
3x (4x75) on 20 sec rest, 100 kicks between sets. I could have done the fourth set easyily on a normal day, there were moments where I questioned if I was going to just give up the ghost and drown myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment